Economy Brass Ball Valve WRAS & BSI Gas Approved HTB - Blue Lever
Brass Ball Valve BSI Gas and WRAS Approved
A blue lever manual brass ball valve, full bore, Screwed BSPP. BSI Gas and WRAS Approved Certified to EN331:1998+A1:2010 for Gas Installations for Buildings (CPR) is suitable for a range of media and applications; isolation of industrial and domestic process, heating, hot water, cold water, oil, fuel, gas and air.
Free Customised Lever Handle
Get your company noticed! Order 10 or more and have your name or logo printed on the lever handle for free. Once you have placed your order, simply email: email@example.com with your logo or company name and phone number.
- All 10 valves must be the same size, same colour handle and the same valve
- If you wish to order a mix of different sizes, coloured handles or valves, you will need to order 10 or more of each valve and size
- Sizes: 1/4" to 4"
- Brass Nickel Plated Body
- PTFE seals
- Temperature range for gas: -20°C to 70°C
- Temperature range for liquids: -20°C to 110°C
- Pressure rating: PN40 (1/4" to 1/2"), PN32 (3/4" and 1"), PN25 (1 1/4" to 2 1/2"), PN16 (3" and 4")
- Movement: 90° turn
- Confirms to CPR, CE Marked, Tested to 650°C for 30 Minutes
This product has been examined, tested and found, when correctly installed, to comply with the requirements of the United Kingdom Water Supply (Water Fittings) Regulations and Scottish Water Bylaws.
|Size||1/4" (DN8), 3/8" (DN10), 1/2" (DN15), 3/4" (DN20), 1" (DN25), 1 1/4" (DN32), 1 1/2" (DN40), 2" (DN50), 2 1/2" (DN65), 3" (DN80), 4" (DN100)|
|Design||Full Bore, Female x Female|
|Industry / Approvals||BSI Gas, WRAS, HVAC|
|Lever||Manual Blue Lever|
|Temperature Range||Gas: -20°C to 70°C, Liquids: -20°C to 110°C|
|Pressure||Up to: PN40 (1/4" to 1/2"), PN32 (3/4" and 1"), PN25 (1 1/4" to 2 1/2"), PN16 (3" and 4")|
|Actuatable?||No - Manual Only|