Standard Pattern Male x Female Brass Ball Valve
Standard Pattern Male x Female Brass Ball Valve with Red Lever - WRAS Approved
This heavy duty, standard pattern brass nickel plated ball valve with red lever is WRAS approved and suitable for general air and water duty, compressed air lines and isolation of liquids.
Available in sizes: 1/4" to 2", this brass ball valve features an anti blow out stem, PTFE seats and male x female screwed BSPP end connections.
Free Customised Lever Handle
Get your company noticed! Order 10 or more and have your name or logo printed on the lever handle for free. Once you have placed your order, simply email: email@example.com with your logo or company name and phone number.
- All 10 or more ball valves must be the same size, same colour handle and the same valve
- If you wish to order a mix of different sizes, coloured handles or valves, you will need to order 10 or more of each valve and size
- Standard Pattern Male x Female Brass Ball Valve
- Brass Nickel Plated Body
- Red Lever
- Full Bore
- Male x Female Screwed BSPP End Connections
- Sizes: 1/4" to 2"
- Pressure rating: PN40 (1/4" to 1/2"), PN32 (3/4" & 1"), PN25 (1 1/4" to 2")
- Temperature: -20°C to 110°C
- WRAS Approved
|Size||1/4" (DN8), 3/8" (DN10), 1/2" (DN15), 3/4" (DN20), 1" (DN25), 1 1/4" (DN32), 1 1/2" (DN40), 2" (DN50)|
|Design||2 Piece, Full Bore, Male x Female|
|Industry / Approvals||General / Industrial / Process, WRAS, HVAC|
|Lever||Manual Lever (Red)|
|Temperature Range||-20°C to 110°C|
|Pressure||Up to: PN40 (1/4" to 1/2"), PN32 (3/4" & 1"), PN25 (1 1/4" to 2")|
|Actuatable?||No - Manual Only|
The following downloads are available for the Standard Pattern Brass Ball Valve Male x Female - Red Aluminium Lever:
The following approvals are available for the Standard Pattern Male x Female Brass Ball Valve: